Dr. Rohini Revansiddappa Pujari is PhD in Pharmacology from Savitribai Phule Pune University and has completed M. Pharm. (Pharmacology) from Pune University. She has 13.5 years of experience in teaching and research in the field of Pharmacology. She has guided over 22 undergraduate and guiding 03 postgraduate students Projects. She has rendered her research in several research areas such as Neuropharmacology, Cancer chemotherapy, Toxicology, Dr. Rohini Pujari Immunopharmacology, Metabolic syndrome and many more. She has published her research work in several national and international journals and has more than 46 research publications and a book entitled “Preclinical Screening of Drugs” at her credit. She has also presented her research at more than 35 national and international conferences. She has guided number of research projects of M. Pharm. students for preclinical research work. She has worked on BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University funded research project as a principal investigator. (Research grant amount: 2.2 Lakhs). She is life member of APTI. She has handled several portfolios such as NSS Program Officer, Research Co-ordinator, Innovation Cell Co-ordinator, Scientist Incharge of Animal house facility, Library, Sports, GPAT, Journal Club, Pharmacology Laboratory Incharge etc. and now has been handling the portfolios of Pharm D Co-ordinator, F.Y. B. Pharm. Class teacher, Hackathon Co-ordinator, Admission committee member.
M. Pharm. (Pharmacology)
- In vivo Anticoagulant Activity of Immediate Release Tablets of Dabigatran Etexilate Mesylate Cocrystals. Advances in Pharmacology and Pharmacy, Vol 10(1), 1-7, (2022).
- Biopolymers: A comprehensive review. Open Access Research Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 04(01), 013-018, (2022).
- Muntingia calabura: A comprehensive review. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences. Vol. 9, Issue. 2, 81-187, (2021).
- Nanocarriers for breast cancer: Advanced Perspective. Hacettepe University Journal of the Faculty of Pharmacy. Vol. 41(3), 179-195, (2021).
- Comprehensive pharmacognostic study of Muntingia Calabura. Vidyabharati International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (Special Issue- Negotium Procuratio- Int. E-Conf. 2021 The New Wave in Business Management Practices Opportunities & Challenges) 118-122.
- Hepatoprotective activity of gentisic acid on 5-fluorouracil induced hepatotoxicity in wistar rats. Turkish Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 18 (3), 332-338, (2021).
- Exploration of elephant foot yam (Amorphophallus paeoniifolius) Starch: An alternative natural disintegrant for pharmaceutical application. Indian journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. Vol. 55 (1), S209-S219, (2021).
- Preparation and evaluation of sustained release herbal matrix tablet. Current Trends in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Thematic Issue: Formulation of herbal products. vol 3 (1), 1-1 to 1-8, (2021).
- Formulation and evaluation of conventional anti-diabetic tablet. Thematic Issue: Formulation of herbal products. vol 3 (1), 7-1 to 7-7 (2021).
- Protective effect of 2-pyrocatechuic acid on 5-fluorouracil induced cardiotoxicity in wistar rats. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy (formerly Acta Farmacéutica Bonaerense) vol. 38(11), 2266-71 (2019).
- Exploration of mucoadhesive microparticles by using Linum usitatissimum mucilage. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy (formerly Acta Farmacéutica Bonaerense) vol. 38(12): 2463-72 (2019).
- Ameliorative effect of gentisic acid against carboplatin induced hematological toxicities. International Journal of Pharmtech Research vol. 12(3), 22-30, 2019.
- Antidiabetic effect of ethanolic extract of Murraya Koenigii (Linn.) stem bark in alloxan induced diabetic rats. International Journal of Pharmacognosy vol. 6 (6), 193-201, 2019.
- Antidiabetic effects of ethanolic Extract of Ficus glomerata (L.) Roots. Current Bioactive Compounds 15, 2019.
- Pharmacognostical, phytochemical and antioxidant studies of indigenous medicinal plant. Current Bioactive Compounds 15, 2019.
- Formulation and evaluation of sustained release mucoadhesive microspheres of lornoxicam by using novel isolated polymer of fruit Artocarpus heterophyllus. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Analysis vol. 5(1), 43-51, 2018.
- Synthesis of some sulphur and nitrogen containing heterocyclic compounds. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research vol. 7(1), 1-4, 2017.
- Design and statistical optimisation of praziquantel tablets by using solid dispersion approach. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics. Vol. 9(2), 83-92, 2015. (Impact:0.46, Indexing: Scopus, Web of science, UGC, Scimago)
- Design and In Vitro evaluation of nimesulide loaded solid lipid nanoparticles (SLN’s). Dnyanmaya, Vol. 1, 2015.
- Neuroprotective and antioxidant role of Phoenix dactylifera in permanent bilateral common carotid occlusion in rats. Journal of Acute Disease 104-114, 2014. (Impact:0.46, Indexing: Scopus, Web of science, UGC, Scimago, Elsevier)
- Solid Lipid Nanoparticles: A Critical Appraisal. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. Vol. 29(1), 110-121, 2014. (Impact:0.46, Indexing: Scopus, Embase)
- Formulation, statistical optimization and evaluation of praziquantel loaded microspheres by ionic gelation method. Research & Reviews Journal of Pharmaceutics and Nanotechnology. Vol. 2, issue 3, 2014.
- Design and statistical optimization of antacid analgesic effervescent tablets by using 23 factorial design. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences vol. 6(9), 0975-1491, 2014.
- Appraisal on tablet coating and its outcome with complementary sprouting technology research. Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences vol. 5(5), 0975-8585, 298-315 2014.
- Evolving pace of patent in India and its corollary in past, present and future. American Journal of Advanced Drug Delivery vol. 2(4), 503-521, 2014.
- Assessment on dissolution testing and contrasting models for drugs. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences vol. 3(9), 2278 – 4357, 865-895, 2014.
- Antidiabetic effect of aqueous extract of Murraya koenigii (linn) stems bark. Inventi Rapid Ethnopharmacology Vol. 3, 411-418, 2013.
- Cerebroprotective and antioxidant effects of Phoenix dactylifera against transient middle cerebral artery occlusion-induced ischemia in rats. Journal of Pharmaceutical Associations India. 1(1), 58-67, 2013.
- Protective effects of Phoenix dactylifera against oxidative stress and neuronal damage induced by global cerebral ischemia in rats. Biomedicine & aging pathology vol. 3, 75-81, 2013.
- A review on phytochemical and pharmacological activity of genus ixora. International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry. Vol. 3, Issue 3, 628-635, 2013.
- Review on Kirganelia reticulata. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. Vol. 3, Issue 4, 208-212, 2013.
- Green synthesis and antihypertensive activity of some mannich bases of 1, 4 dihydropyridine compounds. International Journal of Biomedical Research Vol. 3, Issue7, 334-342, 2012.
- Evaluation of antioxidant and neuroprotective effect of Phoenix dactylifera against bilateral common carotid artery occlusion. Indian journal of experimental biology Vol. 49, Issue 1, 627-633, 2011.
- Psoriasis: A Comprehensive review. International Journal of Pharmacy and Life Sciences Vol. 2, Issue 6, 857-877, 2011.
- Therapeutic effect of a polyherbal preparation on adjuvant induced arthritis in wistar rats. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Vol. 3, Suppl 2, 2011.
- Analgesic activity of Holostemma annulare. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics Vol.2, Issue 2, 77-80, 2011.
- Immunomodulatory activity of ethanolic extract of Dodonaea viscosa L.F. Pharmacologyonline Vol.1, 685-701, 2011.
- Pharmacogenomics for obesity associated diabetes: A Review. Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research. Vol 2, Issue 5, 278-293, 2010.
- Effect of polyherbal formulation in obesity associated diabetes. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol. 2, Issue 3, 180-186, 2010.
- Phoenix dactylifera: An update of its indigenous uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology. Internet Journal of Pharmacology Vol.7, Issue.1, 2009
- Neurobehavioral effects of Phoenix dactylifera L. in mice. Journal of young Pharmacists Vol.1, Issue.3, 225-232, 2009.
- Central nervous system activity of Argyreia speciosa. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research Vol.8, No.3, 152-158, 2009.
- Effect of Chlorophytum borivilianum on fluoxetine induced sexual dysfunction in female rats. Research Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics Vol.1, Issue.3, 54-58, 2009.
- Assessment of antihypertensive activity of novel synthetic hybrid compound on 2K1C induced hypertensive rats. Pharmacologyonline Vol 2, 273-280, 2009.
- Antioxidant activity of Calotropis gigantea. Newsletter Pharmacologyonline Vol.2, 516-523, 2009.
- Gymnema sylvestre: A Review. Pharmacologyonline Vol.2, 85-96, 2009.
Teaching experience: 13 Years
Research experience: 7 Years
Human Anatomy and Physiology I, Human Anatomy and Physiology II, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology – I, Pharmacology II, Pharmacology III, Pharmacology IV, Pharmacology V, Pharmacological and toxicological screening methods I, Pharmacological and toxicological screening methods II